This page is inspired by Derek Siver’s now page suggestion and his Now Now Now project. It shows you where my current focus is and is helping me to focus on the things that I think are important at this point in time.
- Writing about my experience in running a Code Club.
- Building an email list for my unit testing course.
- Learning to use a Bullet Journal.
- Fixing a broken mac-mini.
- Bringing up, and playing with, my two amazing children and helping them to grow up to be inspired human beings.
- Helping my wife Clare to realise her dreams of becoming a full-time writer and online teacher.
- Continuing to recover from a major illness and write about it to help others. You can read about it on Clare’s new blog Out Of The Woods.
Last updated: 13th February, 2017